- EGYPRO, the Group's telecom operation in Egypt was established
- EYPRO expanded regionally by opening a location in Tunisia
- EGYPRO established a Free Zone in Dubai and Algeria
- Launched Wadi Degla Club in Maadi, the first private sporting club in Egypt.
- EGYPRO expanded in Nigeria
- Commenced tourism/real estate developments by Launching Marina Wadi Degla El Sokhna Resort
- EGYPRO expanded in Ghana, Guinea, Kenya and Zambia
- EGYPRO expanded in Cote D'Ivoire, Cyprus and Australia
- Launched River Walk, Wadi Degla’s first Residential compound in New Cairo
- Launched Wadi Degla Club in New Cairo
- EGYPRO expanded in ESU countries in addition to 5 African countries
- Launched Canal Residence compound in Sarayat Al Maadi
- Launched Tijan Apartments in Al Maadi Ring Road
- Launched Blumar Sidi Abdel Rahman resort in North Coast
- Acquired the Belgian football team, K. Lierse S.K
- Launched Pyramids Walk residential compound in 6th of October City
- Launched Wadi Degla Club in 6th of October City
- Launched Blumar El Dome resort in Ain El Sokhna
- Launched The District, the company’s first outdoor mall in Egypt
- Launched Wadi Degla Club in Sheraton
- Launched Blumar El Sokhna resort in Ain El Sokhna
- Launched the second club location in 6th of October City
- Launched new residential compound in Maadi (Tijan Maadi)
- Launched Blumar Hills in El Ain El Sokhna
- Launched Murano in El Ain El Sokhna
- Acquired a land in Mostakbal City - New Cairo to be launched soon
- Launched Wadi Degla Club in Runda
- Launched Wadi Degla Club in Moharam Bek, Alexandria.
- Launched the first phase of Wadi Degla Club in Lotus – 5th settlement, Cairo.
- Opened phase 1 of Wadi Degla Club in Assiut.
- Opened Wadi Degla Club in Damietta.